TOF-Training | SuperPooper®, located at the Rosy Wertheimstraat 36 1082 MZ Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing
of personal data as displayed in this privacy statement.
Hadassa Voet is the Data Protection Officer at TOF-Training | SuperPooper®. She can be contacted by e-mail.
This privacy statement will help you understand how TOF-Training | SuperPooper® uses and protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use our (digital) services and products.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What user data we collect and why
When you visit the website, we collect your name, email address, telephone number and bank account and other personal data you actively provide us in order:
- To proces your payment and to deliver (digital) services and products ordered by you
- To create your account/profile (for newsletter and correspondence) on our website
Safeguarding and securing the data
TOF-Training | SuperPooper® is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. TOF-Training | SuperPooper® has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Sharing data with third parties
TOF-Training | SuperPooper® works with third parties – if necessary or demanded through a processor agreement – , in order to provide them with needed data to process your order. Companies which we work with are:
– Autorespond; the software system which allows our visitors and buyers to create a profile and use our (digital) products and services
– Mollie; our payment provider
– WordPress/WishList Membership; the software system which is used to give you admittance to the academy for the online products and services
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
- If you want to change your permission for using and processing your personal data or want , please let us know via email
- You have the right of inspection into your collected data; should you wish to do this, please contact us by email
TOF-Training | SuperPooper® will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us. Your personal information will be used when we need to send you materials regarding services/products ordered by you, if you agree with this privacy statement.
Adjustments Privacy Statement
TOF-Training | SuperPooper® reserves the right to make adjustments in this privacy statement. Therefor it is recommended to regularly consult this statement.